Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

A month of fun in pictures!

 Daddy's new car: '09 Mini Clubman
 
 The beach!!!
 the water is cold!!!!
 Ashlyn
 I got buried in the sand
 you can't go to Seaside and not ride the caurosel
 there was a car show in town and we found this cool old Mini
 doesn't our yard look fantastic? 
Mommy and Daddy have been working hard and I like to help!
Cool picture Mommy took
 my cousins: Morgan, me, Emily and Brandon
 it was just easier to leave our helmets on. 
Just in case I wanted to ride my bike or my scooter
 playing in the sand with more cousins: Alice, Dylan, me and Della
 getting buried in the sand again
 playing golf at the pitch 'n put
I was pretty good!
 Miss Paisley Marie
 ready for the 4th of July Parade
 riding my bike
 waving my flag
 so tired after 5 days of camping
 Kourtney and Tori were pretty tired too :)
 Mommy and Daddy went to Klamath Falls for their friends' wedding. 
This is Nicole and George
Mommy and Daddy at the reception
 they saw deer outside George and Nicole's condo
Mommy and Daddy's favorite Mexican food of all time is Sergio's in 
Klamath Falls. This was Mommy's dinner and she said she tried really hard to eat it all!
Mommy and Daddy at Lake of the Woods
 at Crater Lake
 Wizard Island in the background
its just too beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment