Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Since Canada......

What have we been doing since we got home from Canada?

Grandma and Papa Mac bought me this bear in Alaska 
and its been my favorite ever since. I sleep with him
every night, he goes to school with me every day, I share my vitamins 
with him, he brushes his teeth with me, we're pretty much inseparable!
Oh and his name is Bear
The weekend after we got home from BC, Daddy had this 
survey bbq thing. (shhh...don't tell Daddy but it was BORING)
The best part though, it was at this really great park in
Oregon City. The park had a splash pad, swings, slides!
Hi Mommy!!!
On our way to Seattle in the Mini! Yes, we all fit!
We dropped our dogs off in Vancouver though
(thank you Bowlings!) to play with their friends.
Pikes
Mommy and Daddy can always find a winery!
Mommy had her ring cleaned, isn't it shiny???
Daddy is a good good man (that's what Mommy said!)
Gwen: the reason for our trip! Gwen's 1st birthday
I wore my favorite dress!
Papa G and Daddy
Grandma G and Auntie Kari
 Daddy went to a Beaver's game with Will & Roseann
 Mommy went to the Ducks game with Grandpa!
 anyone recognize this place?
it was the image used for a Groupon the other day :)
 playing dress up....again!
we emptied out Steve and Patsy's storage unit
in Woodburn. Phew!!! But where did all 
their stuff go???? hmmmmm........
at the pumpkin patch today, petting goats!
pony ride! This was my first time to ride a horse. 
I had a blast!!
McKenzie no hands Taylor
me, Brady and McKenzie
me and Daddy
McKenzie, Mommy and Me
Holy Cow!!
 Here I go.....
slide......
I see you Mommy
well Hi there!
obstacle course w/ Daddy
obstacle course slide
Yes I'm wearing a Beaver's hat and a Ducks sweatshirt. 
I'm a Platypus! I always root for the "right" team!
having fun with my friend McKenzie
with my Mommy! <3 br="br">

No comments:

Post a Comment