Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

The weekend

My dad and Tracie and the top of Tori's head.


Jered, crazy guy that he is worked 35 hours straight from Thursday into Friday afternoon. It was almost like we were in LA again. He used to work insane hours when we lived in Cali. I hated it! We had many fights about his work habits when we lived in LA. :) So needless to say he was in bed by about 7pm and my cousin Katy (she was staying with us during spring break) and I stayed up watching lame-o TV.

My dad and stepmom came up on Sat. which was great. Dad hadn't seen Ashlyn since Macy's bday party the first weekend of March and Tracie hadn't seen her since the weekend we came home from the hospital. I don't get to see a lot of my dad so it was really great to see both of them.

Today we bummed around the house for a while. Jered trimmed some trees outside while Ashlyn and I played inside. We made a trip to Bi-mart and Home Depot, spent too much $$. I'm sure everyone knows how that goes! Almost as bad as going to Costco, that's the worst.




2 comments:

  1. OMG she is sooo cute and those pretty blue eyes.. She has always been sleeping each time I saw her.. I sooo need to see my neice.. :) Thanks for the posting.. LOVE this.. sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri,
    I'm so glad that you have a blog, so we can see pictures of little Ashlyn. We love her name by the way, we almost named Ashley Ashlyn. Good to hear things are going well. We need to catch up between everyhing going on. Maybe next time we're in Portland we can try to plan something. Take care!
    Love, Brian, Emily and Ashley

    ReplyDelete