Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tired.....

Here's a few pics since I haven't been posting regularly lately. Some evenings it feels like a I barely have time to do much of anything except get Ashlyn ready for bed. We've been busy this week, working. Feels like all we ever do lately. I'm covering extra shifts, Jered's been working a lot of late nights. Looks good on our paychecks, but it sure makes us tired.

Last night Ashlyn and I went to Rose City Ceramics after work to paint pottery with my mom and a bunch of my aunts. It was a lot of fun & hopefully my bowl turns out at least a littlte bit decent. I'll post a pic after i pick it up. Jered is hunting today with his friend from work. Ashlyn and I are just hanging out, cleaning house and doing laundry. This afternoon my mom is going to come stay with Ashlyn so Jered and I can go out with friends. Should be a fun night, I just hope that I can stay awake enough to be a little fun! :)

The shirt says it all :)

Visiting with my Grandpa

This is Mama's bff Rachel and her husband Lee. Rach is having a little girl too, Kenzee Rae

Rach with her pregnant bikini cake. We went to her baby shower, but I slept most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment