Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Visitors....

We have a lot of visitors this last week. Steve stayed with us last Thurs night and then Patsy came on Friday until yesterday. We have been busy busy! And Ashlyn has been loving it! Although she is startint to really let us know when she is unhappy! We did a little shopping this weekend, we visited with Grandma and Grandpa Lenhardt. Jered and I went to Spirit Mtn to celebrate Aunt Jenny's 50th birthday. I lost all of my $20 at the Blackjack table. We even went to the Winterhawks game Mon night. Whew!

This week is pretty busy for us as well. We had dinner last night with Grandma and Grandpa Lenhardt. Jered has a late meeting Thurs night and then on Friday night Jered got us suite tickets to Michael Buble!!! Yay! I'm so excited I can hardly wait! We're spending Easter in Chimacum with Kari and John and we finally get to meet Grace. She is so darn cute and I'll have lots of pictures of her when we come home.

I did find my camera but haven't had much time download the pics to my computer. Hopefully tonight since this is our only free night this week. I've got some really cute ones of Ashlyn from our bike ride a couple of weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment