Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Pictures Pictures and more Pictures!!

We had a great weekend! We stayed home all weekend, it was awesome. I worked a double Friday, so I didn't get home till after 11pm. Jered let me sleep in Sat and he got up with Ashlyn. He took her to his softball Friday night and said she was the perfect giggly, happy baby. He came home when she started getting crabby around her bedtime. Saturday we did stuff around the house and watched movies. It was great to just stay home. I remember when I was a teenager, the last thing I wanted was to stay home. These days I look forward to the weekends when we don't have plans and just GET to stay home. Sunday afternoon we decided to go on a picnic at a park near us. Jered packed us a picnic, including an amazing bottle of wine that we bought when I was pregnant. We had been saving it and the picnic was the perfect time to open it. We picked a spot in the grass near the lake under a tree. Ashlyn loves looking up at the trees, it keeps her entertained for a good 10-15 minutes, which is a real treat for her parents! Its a good thing we were under a tree because it started to sprinkle after we'd been there a while and the tree kept us all dry until we decided to leave and then we all got wet running to the car!

I went to visit Mama at work. She had to work till 11pm on Friday night so I went to a softball game with Daddy.

Mama made me wear this headband and Daddy called me "Cholo"

It is a pretty cute outfit though!

I was tired of the photo shoot! Even this face didn't make Mama stop taking pictures.

Tori and Sinder didn't like their photo shoot either.

We went for a picnic on Sunday. I was napping, can't you tell??

Mama and Daddy and their picnic food. It all looked pretty good but they didn't share with me.

I found my toes!

I was trying to eat Daddy's hat, yuck!

Mama did another photo shoot with my 4th of July outfits.

Why does she always make me wear silly hats?


This was the dress I wore on 4th of July at Honeyman.

No comments:

Post a Comment