Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Party animal....

We had a busy weekend! A friend of Jered's spent Friday night with us. Him and his wife and kids are moving here soon. Brady and Jered were on the track team together at OIT and have remained good friends. It'll be fun having all of them in town soon.

Sat night we went to a pumpkin carving party at Jered's co-workers house. We went to watch the Beavers/USC game and then Jered carved a pumpkin. I was planning to carve but Ashlyn would not go to sleep. I tried everything but she wasn't having any of it. There was just too much going on. Finally I gave up and we ended up watching the very competitive Beer Pong game. Ashlyn thought it was awesome! She finally fell asleep in Jered's lap about 1030pm. Two hours past her bed time!

Sunday Grammy and Grandpa came up to visit us. They haven't seen Ashlyn in a while, so she showed off her new tricks. She showed how she can crawl, clap, wave and climb on stuff. She says Mamamamamama and Dadadadadadada and she knows which of us is which! Ashlyn is loving the dogs these days. She thinks they are so funny, especially when the wrestle with other or we play fetch with them. We went out to lunch at Applebee's and found out they have all day happy hour on Sundays. Bonus!!! Of course we took advantage and had a couple of margaritas! We also stopped at Costco (on a Sunday....quite possibly the worst place to be) and picked out fancy Christmas dresses for Bailey and Macy. They didn't have any Ashlyn's size but we were actually just given a super cute dress from a friend of ours that her daughter wore at Christmas. Luckily it'll match up with the girls' dresses perfectly. Grammy wants to have their pictures done again before Christmas and they all three look very fancy in their new dresses!

A few more pictures....

In my cheerleader outfit Grammy got me. She knows Daddy's a big Beavers fan. Mama's still waiting for my Ducks outfit :) I wore this to the pumpkin party. Everyone thought it was my Halloween costume. Too bad it wasn't better luck for the Beavs with USC.

With my Daddy, he wore his Beavers jersey to go with my outfit.

After the party, I was pooped! I'm not sure how I ended up like this. Mama put me down on my back, but I guess I move around a lot in the crib.

Our pumpkins. Daddy did the one in the middle at the pumpkin party. Mama did the one on the left and Daddy the one on the right on Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment